All participants will receive purchase rebates up to 50% for a period between of up to 12 month on software and hardware products in the domain of mastering. MUSIC STORE Cologne is our exclusive retail partner.
– all Algorithmix products: 50% rebate
– Nugen audio software: up to 50% rebate
– many sonic studio – soundBlade products:
Xup to 70% (!!!!!)
– all Sonoris software (e.g. DDP Creator): 50% rebate
– all Sonnox plug-ins: 50% rebate (valid just 2 weeks after master course)
– all Steinberg software: 50% rebate *
– all Universal Audio plug-ins: Rebate coming soon!
– many AudioTechKnowledge products: 50%
– Brainstorm: 10% rebate
– buzzaudio: 10% rebate
– Dangerous Music: on request
– Drawmer: 10% rebate
– GML: 10% rebate
– Grace Design: 10% rebate
– Grimm: 10% rebate
– Lehmann Audio: on request
– Manley: 10% rebate
– Mojave: 10% rebate
– Phoenix Audio: 10% rebate
– Pinguin: on request
– RME: on request
– Smyth Research: 10% rebate
– SPL: on request
– Universal Audio Hardware: 10 % rebate
– Vovox: 10% rebate
– Weiss Audio: on request
* applies for purchase of Steinberg EDU software in conjunction with a Master Course or during the course of a supervised mastering program.
Steinberg rebates are not available after certification.
Get more details during the seminar week.
Specially for MASTERING ACADEMY alumni:
You will have the exclusive opportunity to
book studio time in our mastering facilities
in order to get more practice and/or use the
studio to do your third party jobs.